VIDEO: Kimmel mocks President Trump’s Oval Office address
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday night mocked the address President Trump delivered from the Oval Office, saying he had broken into prime-time TV “to warn us about a completely made-up thing.”
“All the major networks covered his speech live, and for good reason,” Kimmel said shortly after Trump gave an address in which he argued that a humanitarian crisis was taking place at the southern border. “It was historic. Rarely does a president of the United States interrupt primetime television to warn us about a completely made-up thing.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” host swiped at Trump over what he views as his propensity to make false statements, joking with a fake disclaimer for the president’s speech.
— The Hill (@thehill) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake