VIDEO: Law students walk out of class to protest against Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Droves of law students walked out of class in New York on Wednesday, one day after Justice Brett Kavanaugh heard his first cases on the Supreme Court, to protest his confirmation.
“There’s a lot of rage now all across the political spectrum,” Justine Medina, a Brooklyn Law School student who helped organized the demonstration, told The Washington Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court last week prompted public outrage in the wake of multiple allegations of sexual assault brought against him and his combative testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee in rejecting the accusations.
— Keegan Stephan (@KeeganNYC) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released