VIDEO: Law students walk out of class to protest against Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Droves of law students walked out of class in New York on Wednesday, one day after Justice Brett Kavanaugh heard his first cases on the Supreme Court, to protest his confirmation.
“There’s a lot of rage now all across the political spectrum,” Justine Medina, a Brooklyn Law School student who helped organized the demonstration, told The Washington Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court last week prompted public outrage in the wake of multiple allegations of sexual assault brought against him and his combative testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee in rejecting the accusations.
— Keegan Stephan (@KeeganNYC) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance