VIDEO: Liberal MSNBC guest mistakenly makes amazing case for border wall (OP-ED)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following opinion editorial written by Eddie Scarry and published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
MSNBC liberal Heidi Przybyla likely didn’t mean to endorse the border wall proposal but she made a better argument for it than perhaps even President Trump has up to now.
Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Pryzbyla said she had spoken to one law enforcement official in Texas, who said he’s most concerned about receiving more federal funding for agents to patrol the border than he is about erecting any new barriers.
The article goes on to state the following:
The person she spoke to was Sheriff Clint McDonald, chairman of the Texas Border Sheriffs’ Coalition, who has been saying this for years, not so much because he’s opposed to a physical border in Texas, but because it’s an issue beyond his purview: The Texas border is largely private land, and to build a structure on it would require the federal government to seize it. So, to deal with illegal crossings, he calls for more agents that can patrol the area instead.
Pryzbyla then went on to offer what she no doubt believed was an unassailable critique of the border wall concept.
Scarry pointed out in his opinion editorial that a “choke point” as described by Pryzbyla is basically the same thing as the legal port of entries on the border. WATCH her remarks in the video below:
William “Clint” McDonald exec director of #Texas Border #Sheriff ‘s coalition says “Even if @realDonaldTrump got the money 💰 4 his #BorderWallFunding today he would be tied up in courts for 10 to 15 yrs. ~ #MorningJoe ☕ pic.twitter.com/3YbG4LUSH2
— Happy 2019 🌟🤩 (@HollywoodBlvd1) January 9, 2019
MSNBC guest mistakenly makes amazing case for border wall https://t.co/G3iTgfClx9
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions