VIDEO: Liberal MSNBC guest mistakenly makes amazing case for border wall (OP-ED)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following opinion editorial written by Eddie Scarry and published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
MSNBC liberal Heidi Przybyla likely didn’t mean to endorse the border wall proposal but she made a better argument for it than perhaps even President Trump has up to now.
Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Pryzbyla said she had spoken to one law enforcement official in Texas, who said he’s most concerned about receiving more federal funding for agents to patrol the border than he is about erecting any new barriers.
The article goes on to state the following:
The person she spoke to was Sheriff Clint McDonald, chairman of the Texas Border Sheriffs’ Coalition, who has been saying this for years, not so much because he’s opposed to a physical border in Texas, but because it’s an issue beyond his purview: The Texas border is largely private land, and to build a structure on it would require the federal government to seize it. So, to deal with illegal crossings, he calls for more agents that can patrol the area instead.
Pryzbyla then went on to offer what she no doubt believed was an unassailable critique of the border wall concept.
Scarry pointed out in his opinion editorial that a “choke point” as described by Pryzbyla is basically the same thing as the legal port of entries on the border. WATCH her remarks in the video below:
William “Clint” McDonald exec director of #Texas Border #Sheriff ‘s coalition says “Even if @realDonaldTrump got the money 💰 4 his #BorderWallFunding today he would be tied up in courts for 10 to 15 yrs. ~ #MorningJoe ☕ pic.twitter.com/3YbG4LUSH2
— Happy 2019 🌟🤩 (@HollywoodBlvd1) January 9, 2019
MSNBC guest mistakenly makes amazing case for border wall https://t.co/G3iTgfClx9
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly