VIDEO: Lindsey Graham clarifies Trump AG nominee William Barr’s stance on Mueller
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump’s attorney general nominee, William Barr, has said he will allow Special Counsel Robert Mueller to finish the investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said on Wednesday.
Graham told reporters Barr assured him the investigation would continue. “I can assure you he has a very high opinion of Mr. Mueller and he is committed to letting Mr. Mueller finish his job,” Graham said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold confirmation hearings on Jan. 15 and 16 for Barr, who has come under fire from Democrats for his criticism of the special counsel’s Russia probe.
Sen. Lindsey Graham: A.G. nominee William Barr doesn’t think Mueller probe is a ‘witch hunt’ https://t.co/MO4RHvRsTh
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) January 9, 2019
Lindsey Graham after meeting with AG Nominee William Barr:
“I asked Mr. Barr directly do you think Bob, Mr. Mueller’s on a witch hunt? He said no…And do you see any reason for Mr. Mueller’s investigation to be stopped. He said no.” pic.twitter.com/l6LfXT7V2S
— Jason Donner (@jason_donner) January 9, 2019
Graham says Barr believes Mueller will be “fair” to Trump. “I can assure you based upon what I heard, he has a high opinion of Mr. Mueller…. He has no reason for Mr. Mueller to stop doing his job and is committed to letting Mr. Mueller finish his work.”
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) January 9, 2019
Reuters: Graham told reporters Barr assured him the investigation would continue. “I can assure you he has a very high opinion of Mr. Mueller and he is committed to letting Mr. Mueller finish his job,” Graham said. https://t.co/7SeCXYvXso
— Evan Rosenfeld (@Evan_Rosenfeld) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s tweet about “white supremacy”