VIDEO: Lindsey Graham: ‘President Trump is right. Talking to people is not a crime’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham defended President Donald Trump’s contention that merely talking with people, even foreign governments, is perfectly legal.
Graham’s comments came after Jeanine Pirro’s opening statement Saturday night during which the Fox News host defended the president for telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he would listen if a foreign source offered opposition research. She also played a statement she made on her show back in 2017:
The article goes on to state the following:
Now, as someone who has run for office five times, if the devil called me and said they wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I would be on the first trolley to hell to get it. Any politician who tells you otherwise is a bald-faced liar.
Lindsey Graham: ‘President Trump Is Right. Talking To People Is Not A Crime’ https://t.co/PmKv9sn49d
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’