VIDEO: Lindsey Graham: ‘President Trump is right. Talking to people is not a crime’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham defended President Donald Trump’s contention that merely talking with people, even foreign governments, is perfectly legal.
Graham’s comments came after Jeanine Pirro’s opening statement Saturday night during which the Fox News host defended the president for telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he would listen if a foreign source offered opposition research. She also played a statement she made on her show back in 2017:
The article goes on to state the following:
Now, as someone who has run for office five times, if the devil called me and said they wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I would be on the first trolley to hell to get it. Any politician who tells you otherwise is a bald-faced liar.
Lindsey Graham: ‘President Trump Is Right. Talking To People Is Not A Crime’ https://t.co/PmKv9sn49d
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing