VIDEO: Lindsey Graham: Russia ‘collusion narrative’ dead, ‘corruption’ case growing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The narrative that President Trump colluded with Russia “died” with the Mueller report’s release, but the case alleging corruption in the origins of the probe is growing.
That’s the claim from Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who said Tuesday on “Hannity” that the special investigator John Durham will find out whether the latter is true.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Durham is going to look at all things criminal. He’s on the case. The collusion narrative has died with the Mueller report. The corruption narrative is growing by every day,” Graham said.
Durham, a Connecticut federal prosecutor, was assigned by Attorney General William Barr in April to look into the origins of the Russia investigation.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him