VIDEO: Lindsey Graham: Russia ‘collusion narrative’ dead, ‘corruption’ case growing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The narrative that President Trump colluded with Russia “died” with the Mueller report’s release, but the case alleging corruption in the origins of the probe is growing.
That’s the claim from Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who said Tuesday on “Hannity” that the special investigator John Durham will find out whether the latter is true.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Durham is going to look at all things criminal. He’s on the case. The collusion narrative has died with the Mueller report. The corruption narrative is growing by every day,” Graham said.
Durham, a Connecticut federal prosecutor, was assigned by Attorney General William Barr in April to look into the origins of the Russia investigation.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House