VIDEO: Man Accused of Killing 5-YO with Autism Allegedly Researched ‘Painful Ways to Die’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
A month before his girlfriend’s 5-year-old son with autism was killed, investigators allege an Indiana man conducted internet searches on his phone for “kill my mentally retarded step-son,” “torture techniques,” and “painful ways to die,” PEOPLE confirms.
A probable cause affidavit obtained by PEOPLE alleges 31-year-old Steven Ingalls, Jr. was responsible for the 2016 asphyxiation and intentional overdose death of Brayson Price, the child of Meghan Price, his girlfriend of more than two years.
The article goes on to state the following:
Price, 29, and Ingalls lived in the same home with Brayson in Monrovia, and also have a young son together, states the affidavit.
Price and Ingalls are both charged with neglect and conspiracy to commit murder.
According to the report, both Ingalls and Price have pleaded not guilty. Ingalls will face trial this summer, but there is no date set for Price’s trial yet.
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended