VIDEO: Man arrested for threatening to shoot up polling location
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A 48-year-old Pennsylvania man was arrested and charged Tuesday with threatening to shoot election officials at a Washington County voting location after he was told that he was not registered to vote.
Christopher Thomas Queen of Claysville, Pa., was charged with making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct, according to The Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
Queen “became upset, told the poll workers he was going to go get a gun and come back and shoot them,” Melanie Ostrander, Washington County’s assistant elections director, told the AP.
The incident reportedly occurred at the Franklin Volunteer Fire Department in the township of South Franklin.
— Jim Madalinsky (@JimWTAE) November 6, 2018
Christopher T. Queen threatened to “shoot everybody” at a polling place in Washington County after poll workers told him he could not vote because he was not registered. https://t.co/da5r2RCQCD
— Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (@PittsburghPG) November 6, 2018
Poll workers told Christopher Queen he was not registered to vote, and he allegedly became angry and said he was going to come back with a gun and “shoot up” the polling place, police reported. https://t.co/s7IFu30vq1
— TribLIVE.com (@TribLIVE) November 6, 2018
Christopher Thomas Queen, 48, charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct after he threatened to shoot workers at a Washington County PA polling place.
— Josey (@JoseyRider) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter