VIDEO: Man behind ‘drunk’ Pelosi video reveals what happened after reporters outed him
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The man who allegedly manipulated a Facebook video to make House Speaker Nancy Pelosi look drunk says his life was turned upside down after reporters revealed his identity.
““I have been threatened. People have threatened me — saying, ‘Oh, we got to find him and get him.’ Stuff like that,” Shawn Brooks, a black man, told Fox News host Jesse Waters in an interview Saturday. The Daily Beast revealed his identity in a lengthy June 2 article, which painted Brooks as an avid supporter of President Donald Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
He added: “My family members won’t even talk to me now. They call me a race traitor. It’s been kind of rough.” Brooks also suggested that the reporter who talked to him about the story took several of his comments out of context.
Shawn Brooks, who posted the doctored Pelosi video on Facebook, weighs in on The Daily Beast doxxing him, says:
-The reporter took quotes out of context
-He has lost work as a result
-Has received threats
-His family won’t talk to him now that they know he is a Trump supporter pic.twitter.com/yqpPfQYlun
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) June 9, 2019
More Liberal Open-Mindedness! https://t.co/EVkObmiAN5
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island