VIDEO: Man dies in hospital after recording video begging police for help
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A New Jersey man died from unspecified injuries after he walked into a Paterson police station while hallucinating and asked for water — sparking anger and large protests in the city, reports said.
“I’m just paranoid,” Lowery says in the video recorded on Saturday morning. “I just need some water.”Jameek Lowery, 27, recorded a Facebook live video of himself sweating profusely as he entered the precinct, apparently under the influence of drugs, and begged officers to help him, according to NorthJersey.com
The article goes on to state the following:
The officers could be seen standing in the lobby trying to asses the situation.
“Alright, the hospital has water,” one of the officers can be heard saying in the video.
Lowery was taken to St. Joseph’s University Medical Center where he was placed on life support. He died on Monday morning.
His friends and family want to know what happened after the video that caused the man to arrive at the hospital in critical condition.
CLICK HERE to read more from the NY Post. Watch videos below. First video of Lowery at the police station is disturbing.
Protests broke out after Lowery’s death:
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan