VIDEO: Man gored by bull while trying to buy a car
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A California man’s trip to buy a used car Wednesday almost cost him his life after he came face-to-face with an aggressive bull.
Walt Dean King told FOX40 he went to check out the used car on a rural property in Tracy, located about 60 miles east of San Francisco, when he was suddenly knocked to the ground by the animal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I remember feeling the horn going through my right side and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, close to a bush, and I crawled between the bush and the house and the bull stood over me and snorted for about 20 minutes,” King said.
King, 69, told FOX40 he didn’t remember seeing the animal before getting knocked down to the ground, but remembered being gored twice before someone stopped and honked a car horn.
“It’s the worst thing I’ve ever had. I’ve never hurt this bad,” he said. “I’ve had broken legs, everything, and I’ve never hurt this bad. Never ever.”
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton files new answers under oath about email system, blames husband’s aide