VIDEO: Man gored by bull while trying to buy a car
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A California man’s trip to buy a used car Wednesday almost cost him his life after he came face-to-face with an aggressive bull.
Walt Dean King told FOX40 he went to check out the used car on a rural property in Tracy, located about 60 miles east of San Francisco, when he was suddenly knocked to the ground by the animal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I remember feeling the horn going through my right side and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, close to a bush, and I crawled between the bush and the house and the bull stood over me and snorted for about 20 minutes,” King said.
King, 69, told FOX40 he didn’t remember seeing the animal before getting knocked down to the ground, but remembered being gored twice before someone stopped and honked a car horn.
“It’s the worst thing I’ve ever had. I’ve never hurt this bad,” he said. “I’ve had broken legs, everything, and I’ve never hurt this bad. Never ever.”
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks