VIDEO: Man walking on highway with knife and bandages goes viral
It was a haunting sight caught by drivers on a busy freeway right before Halloween. But what they saw, was possibly an actual horrific scene. Lisa Shields says Monday afternoon was terrifying
“This is just a bizarre coincidence like walking dead scenario. this guy is in the middle of the highway – even if it is a prank, he is not mentally sound,” said driver Lisa Shields.
DML TV brings you the following must-see video:
View this post on Instagram
This is NOT a Halloween prank. I called 911 and then CHP who confirmed it was not a prank and that this man was mentally ill. They said they picked him up and brought him back to the hospital. This man was carrying a knife and walking with his eyes closed down hwy 10 west. His head and left hand were bandaged. There’s another video that someone took and posted on @youtube and @reddit of the man ripping off his head bandages. #losangeles #halloween #real @chp_valleydivision @ktla5news @abcnews @cnn @buzzfeednews @buzzfeed @latimes @nbcnews @tmz_tv @joerogan @npr @bbcnews @washingtonpostmag @mashablenews #news #la #traffic #notfakenews #california #breakingnews
Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech