VIDEO: Man walking on highway with knife and bandages goes viral
It was a haunting sight caught by drivers on a busy freeway right before Halloween. But what they saw, was possibly an actual horrific scene. Lisa Shields says Monday afternoon was terrifying
“This is just a bizarre coincidence like walking dead scenario. this guy is in the middle of the highway – even if it is a prank, he is not mentally sound,” said driver Lisa Shields.
DML TV brings you the following must-see video:
View this post on Instagram
This is NOT a Halloween prank. I called 911 and then CHP who confirmed it was not a prank and that this man was mentally ill. They said they picked him up and brought him back to the hospital. This man was carrying a knife and walking with his eyes closed down hwy 10 west. His head and left hand were bandaged. There’s another video that someone took and posted on @youtube and @reddit of the man ripping off his head bandages. #losangeles #halloween #real @chp_valleydivision @ktla5news @abcnews @cnn @buzzfeednews @buzzfeed @latimes @nbcnews @tmz_tv @joerogan @npr @bbcnews @washingtonpostmag @mashablenews #news #la #traffic #notfakenews #california #breakingnews
Watch more DML TV videos.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally