VIDEO: Mark Cuban weighs in on who could beat Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban said in an interview Tuesday that he doesn’t think any of the Democratic candidates for president right now can beat President Trump.
“Nobody right now,” Cuban said when asked which candidate has the best chance of dashing the president’s re-election hopes.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Politicians are the least trusted of every profession,” the owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks told CNBC. “If you look at why people voted for Donald Trump, in my opinion, first and foremost it was because he wasn’t a politician.”
Cuban also called the candidates’ campaign proposals “headline porn,” claiming none of the policies would be legislatively viable.
He also admitted he’s considering running for president himself but isn’t planning on it soon.
— F. Reyn (@railrd) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House