VIDEO: Marriage proposal upstaged by 3-year-old’s embarrassing nature call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
BAN CITY, Mich. (CBS) — Kevin Przytula planned to propose to his girlfriend, Allyssa, over the weekend in Bay City, Michigan. He brought their 3-year-old son Owen along, as well as a friend to film the moment as he popped the question.
The article goes on to state the following:
CBS News reports Przytula stopped his girlfriend in front of a fountain and romantically dropped down to one knee. Just as he pulled out the engagement ring, Owen dropped his pants. At the moment his parents became engaged, Owen was answering the call of nature.
Przytula kept his gaze on Allyssa. “I love you with all my heart,” he said, taking her hand and slipping the ring on. Allyssa said “yes” and gave him a kiss. All the while, Owen was letting loose behind his father’s back.
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSLOCAL.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake