VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
A video has emerged of Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters getting into a heated debate with a woman on the street.
Waters walks up to the woman holding the camera and launches into a speech about fighting for social security and medicare.
“I’ve got to fight for social security… they want to cut social security and medicare an medicaid…”
The woman interrupted Waters with, “I want lower taxes, I want the wall built, I don’t want a sanctuary city.”
Waters begins to become agitated, shaking her hand. “We cannot cut their social security (referring to seniors), they’re barely making it!”
The woman again calls for the wall to be built.
“No, no, no!” Waters said. “We’re not going to use people’s money.”
The debate gets heated. Watch below!
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments