VIDEO: Meghan Markle appears to be corrected by Prince Harry in viral Trooping the Colour video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A video of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at the annual Trooping the Colour last weekend has gone viral after fans think the former actress was being told what to do by her husband.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex rode in a carriage together, along with Kate Middleton and Camilla, before the entire family joined Her Majesty on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, facing the cheering crowds.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the video going viral of the event, it appears Prince Harry, 34, is speaking to his wife, 37, when she turns around slightly twice to address him.
According to a lip-reading expert from the DailyMail, Prince Harry allegedly told Meghan, ‘Yes, that’s right” when she turned to him the first time, and then, “Turn around… look,” when she did it a second time.
— “is he nice?” (@justmythorts) June 8, 2019
here’s a close up pic.twitter.com/x1iLqTyRgT
— “is he nice?” (@justmythorts) June 14, 2019
Below is a video of the entire occasion:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week