VIDEO: Meghan McCain weighs in on Kavanaugh in emotional View return
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Meghan McCain returned to The View on Monday, marking her first appearance on the ABC daytime show since the death of her father back in August.
It was an emotional return for McCain, who found herself in tears just seconds into the broadcast as she thanked the women at the table and people around the country for their support in recent weeks.
The article goes on to state the following:
Her talk then took a political turn in the wake of the recent confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh, with McCain delivering a stirring and passionate speech about the country and American democracy.
‘My father’s farewell address, he said that we’re Americans and we can never surrender,’ said McCain while looking out into the audience.
‘We can never surrender to what is happening in the country right now. I understand how divided and how scared a lot of people are and it looks like the fabric of democracy is fraying. We do not surrender.’
She then declared: ‘I’m not surrendering. You don’t do it either so you have to join me in not surrendering. Okay. Because I’m still here fighting and I want all of you to fight with me.’
Watch the entire segment below:
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds