VIDEO: Melania Trump speaks out on #MeToo
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
First lady Melania Trump said she supports the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted, but they need to have “hard evidence” backing up their allegations.
“I support the women and they need to be heard. We need to support them. Also, men. Not just women,” she told ABC News when asked about the #MeToo movement against sexual misconduct. “We need to have really hard evidence … show the evidence.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The first lady also placed blame on the media for its coverage, saying the press occasionally goes “too far” in the way it reports allegations of sexual misconduct.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral