VIDEO: Melania Trump speaks out on #MeToo
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
First lady Melania Trump said she supports the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted, but they need to have “hard evidence” backing up their allegations.
“I support the women and they need to be heard. We need to support them. Also, men. Not just women,” she told ABC News when asked about the #MeToo movement against sexual misconduct. “We need to have really hard evidence … show the evidence.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The first lady also placed blame on the media for its coverage, saying the press occasionally goes “too far” in the way it reports allegations of sexual misconduct.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem