VIDEO: Millennial fighting rare bone cancer responds to Biden vow: Law supported by Trump helped save my life
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A millennial who’s fighting a rare form of cancer hit back Friday at Joe Biden’s claim that his presidency would “cure cancer,” and credited legislation passed during President Trump’s administration with saving her life.
Natalie Harp, who has battled stage 2 bone cancer for most of her life, said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” that President Trump’s “Right to Try” act allowed her to make a comeback after a nurse’s medical mistake in 2015 left her wheelchair-bound and in excruciating pain.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m not dying from cancer any more thanks to President Trump, I’m living with cancer,” she said.
President Trump phoned in to “Fox & Friends” on Friday to celebrate his 73rd birthday and called Harp a “young, beautiful woman” who had benefited from the “Right to Try Act.”
The measure allows terminally ill patients to access drug treatments that have not yet been fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) June 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing