VIDEO: Millennial fighting rare bone cancer responds to Biden vow: Law supported by Trump helped save my life
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A millennial who’s fighting a rare form of cancer hit back Friday at Joe Biden’s claim that his presidency would “cure cancer,” and credited legislation passed during President Trump’s administration with saving her life.
Natalie Harp, who has battled stage 2 bone cancer for most of her life, said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” that President Trump’s “Right to Try” act allowed her to make a comeback after a nurse’s medical mistake in 2015 left her wheelchair-bound and in excruciating pain.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m not dying from cancer any more thanks to President Trump, I’m living with cancer,” she said.
President Trump phoned in to “Fox & Friends” on Friday to celebrate his 73rd birthday and called Harp a “young, beautiful woman” who had benefited from the “Right to Try Act.”
The measure allows terminally ill patients to access drug treatments that have not yet been fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) June 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’