VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by IHEART.COM:
Something happens to people when they have kids. Along with being filled with the joy and love that comes from parenthood, most women and men also wind up spontaneously developing superhuman reflexes. These so called mom and dad-reflexes have actually wound up saving many children from injuries. Most times, it’s just a parent quickly grabbing a baby before it falls off a lap or tips over from a sitting position, but sometimes it goes way beyond that. That’s just what happened in a new video making the rounds on Reddit.
The clip shows a woman and her young child walking off an elevator as they seemingly head to an appointment in an office building. As the mom waits to be buzzed in, her toddler wanders over to balcony. While there is a railing there, it isn’t solid and there is nothing stopping a child from falling, and that’s exactly what happens. Yet somehow, from many feet away, the mom is able to dive for her offspring and catch him or her mid-air.
The article goes on to state the following:
In fact, if you look closely, during the whole scary situation, the mom didn’t even drop her phone.
To get more information about this article, please visit IHEART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism