VIDEO: Morning Joe host goes on rant about ‘Trumpist cult’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough opened his show by taking a jab at voters in South Carolina’s first congressional district for electing State Rep. Katie Arrington to represent the GOP over incumbent Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC).
Scarborough touted Sanford’s bona fides as a congressman and noted that he survived politically despite his 2009 so-called Appalachian Trail scandal, and had been committed to conservative issues including tax policy since arriving on the national scene in 1994.
The article goes on to state the following:
However, given Sanford was able to make a comeback, but not survive his attacks on President Donald Trump, Scarborough deemed GOP primary voters to be a “Trumpist cult.”
The video below is set to begin where Scarborough starts his rant.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Protestors descend upon DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s house, scream at her as she leaves