VIDEO: MSNBC Analyst makes bizarre claim against veterans who support Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An MSNBC analyst said military veterans who support President Donald Trump are “not honorable.”
Malcolm Nance was reacting to White House communications staffer Kelly Sadler saying Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) opposition to the CIA director nominee “doesn’t matter” because he is “dying anyway.”
The article goes on to state the following:
He went on to say that pro-Trump military veterans have a “cultish love” of the president where the affinity towards him “exceeds the constitution.”
Host Joy-Ann Reid brought up how Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) — a military veteran himself — defended Trump’s past remarks on McCain’s capture in Vietnam.
“These military people love him, alright?” Nance said of Trump.
“Not honorable military veterans, because an honorable military veteran … would have said, ‘You know what, there’s a line. That line has now been crossed.'”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
What’s going on with Trump’s military base & the rest of the military is very weird. These people love him. An honorable military vet would say there’s a line & it’s now been crossed. Their cultish love of Trump exceeds their love of the constitution. @MalcolmNance #AMJoy pic.twitter.com/CqGa3AI2L0
— La Femme Nikita (@nicolenavega) May 12, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance
- VIDEO: Police make arrest after 46 people overdose at Connecticut park
- BREAKING: Suspected ISIS member arrested in Sacramento County, allegedly committed ‘most heinous crimes’