VIDEO: MSNBC contributor compares Trump to Epstein: ‘It’s impossible to separate the two’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
MSNBC contributor Joyce Vance argued on the network Wednesday afternoon that “it’s impossible to separate” Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged pedophilia with President Trump.
Epstein, who pleaded guilty to two state-level prostitution solicitation charges back in 2008, was charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy earlier this week. Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, was instrumental in Epstein’s plea deal. He held a press conference earlier on Wednesday to defend his handling of the 2008 case against Epstein.
The article goes on to state the following:
“But the world as it should be, we should be covering a president or a White House or a secretary of labor who once served as a prosecutor who’s saving all of their condemnation and fire for the monster in this story, and that’s Jeffrey Epstein,” MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace stated. “Is it stunning to you as a former federal prosecutor that no one is talking about Donald Trump being repulsed by Epstein’s alleged conduct?”
“You know, it is so hard I think to avoid the comparison between Epstein and Trump. Of course, one is under indictment. The other is not. But there are similar and credible allegations of this kind of conduct. And somehow, Epstein becomes a little bit of a marker for Trump here,” Vance responded. “Trump’s inability to fire Acosta in the face of the way he conducted this investigation is, I think, something that looked very personal to Trump. It’s impossible to separate the two.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge