VIDEO: MSNBC host rips ‘distorted takes’ on Omar 9/11 remark
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
MSNBC host Joy Reid took aim at Republicans, including President Trump, on Saturday over their criticism of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) for remarks she made about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Playing an extended clip of Omar’s comments from last month, Reid accused the GOP of trying to paint the progressive lawmaker as dismissive of the 9/11 attacks, when her remarks were referring to efforts by some conservatives to strip Muslim Americans of civil liberties after Sept. 11, 2001.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Many on the right cut, not only the little phrase, that snippet, ‘some people did something’, and used that out of context snippet to assail the congresswoman, with some Fox News personalities even questioning her loyalty to the United States,” Reid said, referring to remarks made by Fox host Brian Kilmeade, who later clarified that he was not questioning Omar’s loyalty.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)