VIDEO: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough claims Trump would arrest him if he could
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” namesake Joe Scarborough declared on Wednesday that “would-be dictator” President Trump would arrest journalists and send them to prison if he felt he could get away with it.
Scarborough was angry about news surrounding Roger Stone and Army Lt. Col. Alex Vindman and lashed out at Republicans who support Trump as a result. On Tuesday, four prosecutors withdrew from their posts after senior leaders at the Justice Department said they would take the extraordinary step of overruling the prosecutors’ judgment by seeking a lesser sentence for Stone.
The article goes on to state the following:
Meanwhile, Trump on Tuesday also suggested that the Pentagon should review the conduct of Vindman, a former White House national security aide who played a central role in the Democrats’ impeachment case and potentially consider disciplinary action against him.
Scarborough raged, “Would Donald Trump not do whatever he could do if he could get away with it? Seriously. If he could arrest every journalist he didn’t like, if he could arrest us tomorrow? Let me ask you a question: do you think he would arrest us tomorrow? Do you think he would arrest the editor of the New York Times, the editor of the Washington Post, Jeff Bezos? Do you think he would arrest them tomorrow and throw them in jail to silence them?”
WATCH Scarborough’s remarks in the video below.
“Would Donald Trump not do whatever he could do if he could get away with it? Seriously. If he could arrest every journalist he didn’t like, if he could arrest us tomorrow…If you say he wouldn’t, you’re just lying to yourself.” —@JoeNBC pic.twitter.com/AbVLnlJyl3
— Morning Joe (@Morning_Joe) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be ‘totally vindicated’ by ‘smoking gun’ in Hunter Biden probe: ‘We’ve got the documents’
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired