VIDEO: Music star wins Grammy, shocks crowd with speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The people running the Grammys probably aren’t too happy with Drake after the speech he gave Sunday night.
After winning a Grammy for his hit rap song “God’s Plan,” the superstar rapper proceeded to give a speech about how awards don’t matter.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You’ve already won if you have people singing your songs word for word, if you’re a hero in your hometown. Look, if there’s people who have regular jobs who are coming out in the rain, in the snow, spending their hard earned money to buy tickets to come to your show, you don’t need this right here. I promise you. You already won,” Drake said before the mic was cut and the cameras cut away.
— Complex (@Complex) February 11, 2019
Music Star Wins A Grammy, And Shocks The Crowd With What He Said During His Speech https://t.co/02HsxFnjYP
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)