VIDEO: Muslim Democrat confirms stance on whether Pelosi should be leader
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rashida Tlaib, a Democrat running for a House seat in Michigan, said Thursday she probably won’t vote for Nancy Pelosi to lead the Democrats if she wins in November.
“Probably not,” Tlaib told CNN Thursday morning when asked if she would vote to keep Pelosi in her leadership position in the next Congress.
“The fact that there are structures and barriers for working families in my district that need to be dismantled,” she added. “And supporting big banks and supporting efforts that I don’t think put the people first is troubling, and I need somebody that fully understands why I’m so passionate about those issues.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Tlaib is running to replace former Rep. John Conyers, and after winning her primary, she won’t face a Republican opponent in November, all but guaranteeing her victory.
Tlaib refused to call Pelosi a “sellout,” but said Pelosi doesn’t talk about the issues her constituents care about.
CNN’s @JohnBerman: Will you vote for Nancy Pelosi as leader?
— New Day (@NewDay) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”