VIDEO: Muslim Democrat confirms stance on whether Pelosi should be leader
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rashida Tlaib, a Democrat running for a House seat in Michigan, said Thursday she probably won’t vote for Nancy Pelosi to lead the Democrats if she wins in November.
“Probably not,” Tlaib told CNN Thursday morning when asked if she would vote to keep Pelosi in her leadership position in the next Congress.
“The fact that there are structures and barriers for working families in my district that need to be dismantled,” she added. “And supporting big banks and supporting efforts that I don’t think put the people first is troubling, and I need somebody that fully understands why I’m so passionate about those issues.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Tlaib is running to replace former Rep. John Conyers, and after winning her primary, she won’t face a Republican opponent in November, all but guaranteeing her victory.
Tlaib refused to call Pelosi a “sellout,” but said Pelosi doesn’t talk about the issues her constituents care about.
CNN’s @JohnBerman: Will you vote for Nancy Pelosi as leader?
— New Day (@NewDay) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan