VIDEO: Nancy Pelosi goes low — really low — with new ‘poo’ comment about Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A day after President Trump said she has “mental problems,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday likened the commander-in-chief to a child with “doggy doo on his shoes.”
The unusual jab escalates tension between Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Trump — after she called Trump “morbidly obese” on Monday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi launched into an extended attack on Trump at a press conference when asked about his tweet urging police to investigate the 2001 death of an intern who worked for MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, then a Florida GOP congressman.
“You’re asking me about the appropriateness of the actions of this president of the United States? So completely inappropriate in so many ways that it’s almost a given.”
“It’s like a child who comes in with mud on their pants or something — that’s the way it is, they’re outside playing,” Pelosi continued. “He comes in with doggy doo on his shoes and everybody who works with him has that on their shoes, too, for a very long time to come.”
.@SpeakerPelosi on appropriateness of President Trump’s actions: “It’s like a child who comes in with mud on their pants…He comes in with doggy doo on his shoes and everybody who works with him has that on their shoes, too, for a very long time to come.” pic.twitter.com/twUgvU17rH
— CSPAN (@cspan) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention