VIDEO: Sheriff confirms body found is that of missing woman, says foul play involved
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABC11.COM:
NASHVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) — The Nash County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday that the body found in Edgecombe County is that of missing woman Diana Alejandra Keel, 38.
Stone said a homicide investigation was underway and that there were “persons of interest.”
The article goes on to stat the following:
The search for clues in Diana’s disappearance continued Wednesday, with investigators carrying out boxes of evidence from their house on Old County Home Road in Nashville.
— Gloria Rodriguez (@GloriaABC11) March 13, 2019
Victim’s husband, Lynn Keel, remains a “person of interest” in the case along with others. Keel was released after questioning last night, sheriff calls him “very cooperative.”
— Joel Brown (@JoelBrownABC11) March 13, 2019
Diana Alejandra Keel, an emergency room nurse in Wilson, hasn’t shown up for work in several days. @NashCountySO says relatives typically talk to her every day, but haven’t heard from her since last week. Her vehicle is still at her home in Momeyer. @WNCNhttps://t.co/hJ2S0aV31o pic.twitter.com/OyxdNA2GwN
— Robert Richardson (@RobertReport) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABC11.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABC11.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson