VIDEO: Netanyahu triumphant in speech at US Embassy opening
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu celebrated the opening of the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem on Monday, saying that Israelis are “here to stay” in the ancient city.
“We are in Jerusalem and we are here to stay,” Netanyahu said at a ceremony commemorating the event. “We are here in Jerusalem protected by the brave soldiers of the army of Israel.”
Netanyahu’s remarks came as Palestinians protested on the border with the Gaza Strip.
The article goes on to state the following:
The opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem is seen as a victory for the Israeli government and a fulfillment of one of President Trump‘s campaign promises.
However, the move has been condemned by Palestinians and various members of the international community.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
“What a glorious day! Remember this moment. This is history. President Trump, by recognizing history, you have MADE history,” Netanyahu said.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement