VIDEO: Netanyahu triumphant in speech at US Embassy opening
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu celebrated the opening of the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem on Monday, saying that Israelis are “here to stay” in the ancient city.
“We are in Jerusalem and we are here to stay,” Netanyahu said at a ceremony commemorating the event. “We are here in Jerusalem protected by the brave soldiers of the army of Israel.”
Netanyahu’s remarks came as Palestinians protested on the border with the Gaza Strip.
The article goes on to state the following:
The opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem is seen as a victory for the Israeli government and a fulfillment of one of President Trump‘s campaign promises.
However, the move has been condemned by Palestinians and various members of the international community.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
“What a glorious day! Remember this moment. This is history. President Trump, by recognizing history, you have MADE history,” Netanyahu said.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets