VIDEO: New book names key players Rosenstein believed would back 25th Amendment move on Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expected that former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions would back the use of the 25th Amendment against President Trump, but miscalculated and was eventually forced out, a new book claims.
James B. Stewart, the author of “Deep State,” appeared on MSNBC Monday to discuss the revelations, and said Rosenstein was fully serious about wearing a wire to entrap the president. He also felt he could count on cabinet members to forcibly remove Trump if that failed.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[Rosenstein]… denied saying that he wanted to invoke the 25th Amendment. But there are also witnesses to that conversation, and he even named two cabinet-level people who were going to support that — namely John Kelly, the chief of staff, and [Jeff] Sessions, the attorney general.”
Stewart said Rosenstein was taking dramatic steps to carry out his attempted coup after he discussed the 25th Amendment with other cabinet members and thought sure they would turn on Trump. WATCH the video below:
#3b746c1347cb5ddc801fc520036fe16c New book claims Rod Rosenstein thought John Kelly and Jeff Sessions would back use of 25th Amendment against Trump https://t.co/5MmP1evZWc https://t.co/GA5oXyiqcm pic.twitter.com/LirGuBM0d7
— Manfred Rosenberg (@4PawShop) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race