VIDEO: News editor warns: Ocasio-Cortez and Omar Put Dem House Majority in Jeopardy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Washington Free Beacon editor in chief Matthew Continetti said Friday that the Democratic majority in the House is “in jeopardy” if freshman Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), and Rashida Tlaib (Mich.) continue to dominate news cycles.
On Fox News’s Special Report, Continetti responded to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s (D., Calif.) frustration with President Donald Trump’s tweet about House Democrats failing to pass their spending bill.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What Pelosi just said, she should tell her freshman members Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar and say we are here to work and not to tweet,” Continetti said. “What has happened in 100 days of the Democratic House is the Democrats have become the party of those three freshman congressmen of far left views, from very, very blue, indigo districts, but that’s not how the Democrats won the House.”
“They won in moderate districts with centrist candidates and as long as they’re the party of AOC and Ilhan Omar, their House majority is in jeopardy,” Continetti added.
Continetti: Ocasio-Cortez and Omar Put Dem House Majority in Jeopardy https://t.co/iLYZxZamvr
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march