VIDEO: NJ dad may lose all 4 limbs after contracting deadly flesh-eating bacteria
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A New Jersey father is fighting for his life after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria infection while crabbing at Matt’s Landing in Maurice River. Angel Perez, 60, reportedly complained of swelling and growing pain in his right leg after coming home on July 2.
Just a few hours later, he began breaking out in blisters and his family noticed scarring all over his body. They noticed that all four limbs had begun to swell and change color.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It turned brown, blackish in color,” Dilena Perez-Dilan, Perez’s daughter, told ABC 7. “It was swelling, it was blistered.”
Perez’ family took him to the Cooper University Hospital, where he is listed in critical condition as doctors now work to save his four limbs, Fox 29 reported.
Doctors believe that the Vibrio bacteria, which is often found in warmer waters where the river meets the sea, is behind his infection. The bacteria is more dangerous to those with compromised immune systems, like Perez, who has Parkinson’s disease.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), eating raw seafood or exposing open wounds to brackish or salt water can increase a person’s risk of contracting the bacterial infection.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
NJ dad may lose all 4 limbs after contracting bacterial infection while crabbing https://t.co/EiaXSEE6lU
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 10, 2018
Man could lose limbs from flesh-eating bacteria after crabbing in N.J. waters, family says https://t.co/adQNdF67MO
— Keith Vaile (@KeithVaile) July 10, 2018
New Jersey man contracts flesh-eating bacteria while crabbing https://t.co/UCWvEYF40D
— Rich Braham (@MoBetterNews) July 10, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, reportedly didn’t fill out her own college application