VIDEO: NJ dad may lose all 4 limbs after contracting deadly flesh-eating bacteria

BY TEAM DML / JULY 10, 2018 /

GET the DML NEWS APP (FREE) Click Here

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

A New Jersey father is fighting for his life after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria infection while crabbing at Matt’s Landing in Maurice River. Angel Perez, 60, reportedly complained of swelling and growing pain in his right leg after coming home on July 2.

Just a few hours later, he began breaking out in blisters and his family noticed scarring all over his body. They noticed that all four limbs had begun to swell and change color.

The article goes on to state the following:

“It turned brown, blackish in color,” Dilena Perez-Dilan, Perez’s daughter, told ABC 7. “It was swelling, it was blistered.”

Perez’ family took him to the Cooper University Hospital, where he is listed in critical condition as doctors now work to save his four limbs, Fox 29 reported.

Doctors believe that the Vibrio bacteria, which is often found in warmer waters where the river meets the sea, is behind his infection. The bacteria is more dangerous to those with compromised immune systems, like Perez, who has Parkinson’s disease.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), eating raw seafood or exposing open wounds to brackish or salt water can increase a person’s risk of contracting the bacterial infection.

To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW



DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM

2 Comments

  1. Vicki July 10th, 2018 at 12:46 pm

    I think it’s disgusting how they have this poor guys picture, hooked up to tubes, for all the world to see. What a blatant act of disrespect and invasion of privacy. Whoever posted this picture should be fired. This is horrible.

    Reply

  2. Jeanne Lewis July 10th, 2018 at 1:05 pm

    This happened in Riverside California some years ago to a young woman in her 20’s getting ready to move. She was bitten by a brown Recluse Spider and lost 4 limbs and part of her nose because she had a allergic reaction to the spider bite. Apparantly there are various versions of this flesh eating disease! My prayers are with this poor man and what he is suffering!

    Reply

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *