VIDEO: Nursing home resident has blunt message for Kamala Harris: ‘We don’t want you to mess with it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
While Sen. Kamala Harris was helping senior citizens in a nursing home in Iowa with their game of bingo, one of the residents told her what she thought about her healthcare policies.
The elderly woman asked the presidential candidate how she was going to pay for a “Medicare for all” plan.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, we’re going to pay because right now, let me tell you something, we’re all paying for healthcare for everyone and it’s in the emergency room,” Harris told the woman.
“No, we’re not. No, we’re not. Leave our healthcare system alone. We don’t want you to mess with it,” the woman replied.
Harris promised she wouldn’t “mess with” the healthcare the woman has, adding she would keep health care the “way you like it.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism