VIDEO: Nursing home’s farewell for veteran goes viral
A Facebook post with a video of a veteran’s flag-draped stretcher leaving a South Carolina nursing home after his death last week has gone viral.
The Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home in Anderson paid tribute to Air Force vet Douglas Timmons after he died Wednesday following a long battle with Alzheimer’s. He was 81.
With the video posted to Facebook, was this message: “Richard M Campbell Veterans Nursing Home was an amazing place for my Dad’s last few years battling Alzheimer’s…. even at 5 am this morning with the few people that were available….they still honored him on his way out…. sharing this video as requested by family….. TURN UP VOLUME.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair