VIDEO: Nursing home’s farewell for veteran goes viral
A Facebook post with a video of a veteran’s flag-draped stretcher leaving a South Carolina nursing home after his death last week has gone viral.
The Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home in Anderson paid tribute to Air Force vet Douglas Timmons after he died Wednesday following a long battle with Alzheimer’s. He was 81.
With the video posted to Facebook, was this message: “Richard M Campbell Veterans Nursing Home was an amazing place for my Dad’s last few years battling Alzheimer’s…. even at 5 am this morning with the few people that were available….they still honored him on his way out…. sharing this video as requested by family….. TURN UP VOLUME.”
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’