VIDEO: Nursing home’s farewell for veteran goes viral
A Facebook post with a video of a veteran’s flag-draped stretcher leaving a South Carolina nursing home after his death last week has gone viral.
The Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home in Anderson paid tribute to Air Force vet Douglas Timmons after he died Wednesday following a long battle with Alzheimer’s. He was 81.
With the video posted to Facebook, was this message: “Richard M Campbell Veterans Nursing Home was an amazing place for my Dad’s last few years battling Alzheimer’s…. even at 5 am this morning with the few people that were available….they still honored him on his way out…. sharing this video as requested by family….. TURN UP VOLUME.”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa