VIDEO: Nursing home’s farewell for veteran goes viral
A Facebook post with a video of a veteran’s flag-draped stretcher leaving a South Carolina nursing home after his death last week has gone viral.
The Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home in Anderson paid tribute to Air Force vet Douglas Timmons after he died Wednesday following a long battle with Alzheimer’s. He was 81.
With the video posted to Facebook, was this message: “Richard M Campbell Veterans Nursing Home was an amazing place for my Dad’s last few years battling Alzheimer’s…. even at 5 am this morning with the few people that were available….they still honored him on his way out…. sharing this video as requested by family….. TURN UP VOLUME.”
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)