VIDEO: Obama Border Patrol chief speaks out in support of Trump’s border crisis concerns, makes stunning admissions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Obama appointee who oversaw U.S. Border Patrol in 2016 made a rare public comment Thursday that those illegally entering the U.S. from Mexico have previously committed heinous crimes.
Mark Morgan, stealing a line from President Trump’s presidential campaign announcement in June 2015, said his agents were “apprehending and interdicting pedophiles, rapists, murderers, gang members every single day.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m outraged that we haven’t fixed this problem. I’m outraged,” Morgan told Fox News. “Who can say that this is a manufactured crisis? Anyone? Anyone left, right? I don’t care who it is — anyone that says this is a manufactured crisis, they are absolutely lying to the American people.”
Morgan, a former FBI agent, was appointed in August 2016 to oversee the patrol, which is under Customs and Border Protection. He was confirmed in October.
The report explained that Morgan is a former FBI agent, and was appointed by the Obama administration in August 2016 to oversee the Border Patrol agency. However, he abruptly quit one week into the Trump administration after getting wind that he was going to be let go. WATCH the TWO VIDEOS below, as Morgan is now breaking his silence.
Obama’s fmr. Border Patrol Chief Mark Morgan: “I was briefed every single day about the men and women who are risking their lives every day and they’re apprehending murderers, rapists, pedophiles, other violent offenders, and gang members. That is not manufactured, that is real” pic.twitter.com/doyB6lCgyq
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 10, 2019
Morgan was also a guest on Tucker Carlson’s show on Monday, where he insisted that walls do work, and spoke out in full support for President Trump’s insistence on building a border wall.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump