VIDEO: Obama’s Iran negotiator laments over one particular sight at Trump and Kim’s meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The decision to display North Korea’s flag alongside the American flag at the historic U.S.-North Korea summit in Singapore gave power to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, according to a former Obama administration official.
“I must say I was a little taken aback by the North Korean flags and the American flags side by side,” Wendy Sherman, a top State Department official under former President Barack Obama who was the lead negotiator for the Iran nuclear deal, said on MSNBC Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We really aren’t side by side,” she said. “We aren’t equals to each other, and this conferred power to Kim Jong Un that I don’t believe he has yet earned, in terms of the respect from the United States.”
“That’s something that comes through building that relationship,” Sherman added.
“I was a little taken aback by the North Korean flags and the American flags side by side … We aren’t equals to each other. This conferred power to Kim Jong Un that I don’t think he has yet earned.”
– Wendy Sherman, Fmr. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs pic.twitter.com/dKjAWIvpGz
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) June 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)