VIDEO: Obama’s Iran negotiator laments over one particular sight at Trump and Kim’s meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The decision to display North Korea’s flag alongside the American flag at the historic U.S.-North Korea summit in Singapore gave power to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, according to a former Obama administration official.
“I must say I was a little taken aback by the North Korean flags and the American flags side by side,” Wendy Sherman, a top State Department official under former President Barack Obama who was the lead negotiator for the Iran nuclear deal, said on MSNBC Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We really aren’t side by side,” she said. “We aren’t equals to each other, and this conferred power to Kim Jong Un that I don’t believe he has yet earned, in terms of the respect from the United States.”
“That’s something that comes through building that relationship,” Sherman added.
“I was a little taken aback by the North Korean flags and the American flags side by side … We aren’t equals to each other. This conferred power to Kim Jong Un that I don’t think he has yet earned.”
– Wendy Sherman, Fmr. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs pic.twitter.com/dKjAWIvpGz
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) June 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending