VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX8.COM:
CLEVELAND-Denise and Jim Keenan of Youngstown recently celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. This milestone taking on even greater meaning, with Denise diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma back in 2009.
“….so I started getting used to the idea of not being here anymore.” Denise, 66, went in and out of remission several times over the past ten years, with a variety of failed cancer treatments.
The article goes on to state the following:
Husband Jim says, “She’s convinced me probably a hundred times over the years that she was a goner.” Pet scans showing how cancer had spread throughout her lungs and chest. But in August of this year, a major breakthrough.
“My name is Denise and I’m the first CAR T-cell patient at Seidman Cancer Center at University Hospitals.”
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox8 Cleveland. Watch the news report video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOX8.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday