VIDEO: O’Rourke Was Asked If People Voting for Trump Are Racist. Here’s What He Said
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke on Sunday said it was “really hard” not to view supporters of President Donald Trump as racist.
O’Rourke appeared on CNN’s State of the Union, where he was critical of Trump’s rhetoric and his behavior after the deadly mass shooting in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio last weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You said to me last week that you thought President Trump was a white nationalist. I just wonder, sir, President Trump won your home state of Texas by nine points,” host Jake Tapper said. “Almost 63 million Americans voted for him. Do you think it is racist to vote for President Trump in 2020?”
“I think it’s really hard after everything that we’ve seen from his time as a candidate in 2016 to his repeated warnings of invasions to his repeated calls to send them back,” O’Rourke said. “Sending back people who are U.S. citizens, sending back people who were born in this country.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism