VIDEO: O’Rourke Was Asked If People Voting for Trump Are Racist. Here’s What He Said
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke on Sunday said it was “really hard” not to view supporters of President Donald Trump as racist.
O’Rourke appeared on CNN’s State of the Union, where he was critical of Trump’s rhetoric and his behavior after the deadly mass shooting in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio last weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You said to me last week that you thought President Trump was a white nationalist. I just wonder, sir, President Trump won your home state of Texas by nine points,” host Jake Tapper said. “Almost 63 million Americans voted for him. Do you think it is racist to vote for President Trump in 2020?”
“I think it’s really hard after everything that we’ve seen from his time as a candidate in 2016 to his repeated warnings of invasions to his repeated calls to send them back,” O’Rourke said. “Sending back people who are U.S. citizens, sending back people who were born in this country.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott