VIDEO: Outraged activists compare saguaros to humans as bulldozers make way for border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Environmentalists are furious at the Trump administration for bulldozing federally protected cacti at the border to construct a wall between the United States and Mexico.
National Parks Conservation Association senior program manager Kevin Dahl captured an 18-second video that shows a bulldozer pushing saguaro cacti into a pile. The video was taken in Arizona’s Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, according to Dahl.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Saguaros are being bulldozed for the #BorderWall in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. Trump’s reckless border hysteria is destroying our environment and killing the very species this national monument was designated to protect,” said Laiken Jordahl, borderlands campaigner at the Center for Biological Diversity, in a tweet sharing Dahl’s video.
See the tweet and video below:
VIDEO: Saguaros are being bulldozed for the #BorderWall in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. Trump’s reckless border hysteria is destroying our environment and killing the very species this national monument was designated to protect.
— Laiken Jordahl (@LaikenJordahl) October 4, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Bolton advised ex-Trump aide over Ukraine ‘pressure campaign’: NYT
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts