VIDEO: Pelosi accuses GOP leader of being ‘accomplice’ to Russian election interference
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said President Trump is “in complete denial” about Russia’s attempts to meddle in the 2020 election and accused Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of being an “accomplice” to Russian interference, claiming that she wonders about his allegiance to the United States.
The California Democrat made the comments on Sunday during an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s This Week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Bloomberg is reporting, this Friday, the possibility that there is an investigation now on whether or not the Russians are trying to help President Trump and hurt Joe Biden,” said Stephanopoulos, later continuing, “How worried are you about Russian interference in 2020; are we doing all we can to prevent it?”
“No, and the president of the United States is in complete denial about Russia’s role,”Pelosi replied. “As I have said, in terms of this president, all roads lead to Putin.”
“Sometimes I wonder about Mitch McConnell too,” Pelosi continued. “What’s he — why is he an accomplice to all of that? He has resisted sources going in a manner commensurate with the threat for state agencies, whichever they are in a state, could be the secretary of state or whatever, to protect our infrastructure, our critical infrastructure of elections.”
NEW: “No, and the president is in complete denial about Russia’s role,” Pelosi tells @GStephanopoulos when asked if the U.S. is doing enough to stop 2020 meddling.
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices