VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘I intend to have this election won by this November’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday she intends to lock down the 2020 House election a year in advance, stressing the importance of recruiting candidates who can unseat GOP incumbents in swing districts.
While speaking at an event with the London School of Economics, the California Democrat said she believes the strength of Democrats’ message and fundraising numbers could help deter potential GOP candidates from running or push current incumbents in swing districts into retirement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I intend to have this election won by this November, because by a year in advance, that’s when people decide they’re going to run for office. We want the message to be clear, we will retain the majority, we will grow the majority and will do so because our candidates are doing their constituent work. We are, again owning the ground, drilling down with our message, having the resources to win,” Pelosi told the crowd.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)