VIDEO: Pelosi rages over citizenship issue, claims Trump wants to ‘make America white again’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) argued Monday that President Trump’s push to include a citizenship question on the 2020 census is an effort to “make America white again” in an adaptation of his campaign slogan.
“This is about keeping — you know his hat — make America white again,” Pelosi said at an event in San Francisco about election security legislation, referring to the red “Make America Great Again” hats that are popular among Trump supporters.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They want to make sure that people, certain people, are counted. It’s really disgraceful. And it’s not what our founders had in mind,” Pelosi said. “What they want to do is put a chilling effect so certain populations will not answer the form.”
Nancy Pelosi says ‘Trump wants to make America white again’ with new census question pic.twitter.com/fzU3cr8PtX
— The Independent (@Independent) July 9, 2019
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi weighs in on the Census Citizenship Question:
“This is about keeping — you know it — you know those hats. Make America a white again. They want to make sure that certain people are counted. It’s really disgraceful.” https://t.co/pKNkS1Zfj7 pic.twitter.com/i4XToyGnFH
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling