VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted Monday that she would be the next House Speaker once Democrats take control of the House, and said Democrats would choose her again because of her years of experience in the House.
“I know how to do this,” she said on CNN.
“It is up to them to make that decision, but I feel pretty comfortable where I am,” Pelosi, D-Calif., added on how House Democrats are likely to vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
She also touted her bonafides atop the House Democratic caucus, saying that she is a “great legislator” and “politically astute,” pointing to her time and work in her roles for House Democrats.
WATCH her full response below:
.@DanaBashCNN: “If Democrats do win the majority, do you have any doubt that your colleagues will elect you House Speaker again?”
— CNN (@CNN) October 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy