VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted Monday that she would be the next House Speaker once Democrats take control of the House, and said Democrats would choose her again because of her years of experience in the House.
“I know how to do this,” she said on CNN.
“It is up to them to make that decision, but I feel pretty comfortable where I am,” Pelosi, D-Calif., added on how House Democrats are likely to vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
She also touted her bonafides atop the House Democratic caucus, saying that she is a “great legislator” and “politically astute,” pointing to her time and work in her roles for House Democrats.
WATCH her full response below:
.@DanaBashCNN: “If Democrats do win the majority, do you have any doubt that your colleagues will elect you House Speaker again?”
— CNN (@CNN) October 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet