VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vice President Pence was met with silence on Friday when he mentioned President Trump at a security conference in Munich.
“I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America, Donald Trump,” Pence said, before being met with a lengthy silence.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pence traveled to Germany this week for the annual Munich Security Conference along with a bipartisan delegation, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Christopher Coons (D-Del.) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.).
Addressing U.S. allies at the Munich Security Conference, Mike Pence is met with silence as he tells the audience: “I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America, President Donald Trump.” pic.twitter.com/yr7SNVhCVf
— Axios (@axios) February 16, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report