VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
An 8-year-old actress’ impersonation of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is taking social media by storm.
“Like, I want to talk about, like, climate change. Because, like, there’s no doubt cow farts are making the climate change,” says the young girl, who sports red lipstick and AOC-style glasses. “Like, in July, the climate was 96 degrees and in February the climate was 36 degrees. OMG, like that’s a huge change in the climate in only,” — she pauses to count her fingers — “four months!”
The article goes on to state the following:
“At this rate, the world is going to end in exactly 12 years.”
This sweet, adorable, 8yo actress is not only much cuter than the real #AlexandriaOcasioCortez but she’s also already much smarter too. I asked her to do this video because when #AOC is talking this is what we’re all thinking. We’re better off with this sweetheart in Congress. pic.twitter.com/QybovhN8WZ
— SickenTirade (@SICKENLAW) April 18, 2019
— Todd With Trump (@THeinrich22) April 20, 2019
— New York Post (@nypost) April 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally