VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
Just moments after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a letter to President Trump, denying him from giving his State of the Union address in the House next Tuesday, a reporter broke the news to the president in the White House.
ABC News posted a video on Twitter, as the reporter asked President Trump for his response to Pelosi’s letter.
“I’m not surprised,” President Trump said, adding, “It’s really a shame what’s happening with the Democrats. They’ve become radicalized. They don’t want to see crime stopped, which we can very easily do on the southern border, and it really is a shame what’s happening with the Democrats.
“This will go on for a while, but ultimately, the American people will have their way, because they want to see no crime,” he said, promising that the White House will respond to it in a timely manner.
Watch his full response below:
NEW: “I’m not surprised,” Pres. Trump says of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s response amid State of the Union standoff.
— ABC News (@ABC) January 23, 2019
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry