VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
Just moments after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi fired off a letter to President Trump, denying him from giving his State of the Union address in the House next Tuesday, a reporter broke the news to the president in the White House.
ABC News posted a video on Twitter, as the reporter asked President Trump for his response to Pelosi’s letter.
“I’m not surprised,” President Trump said, adding, “It’s really a shame what’s happening with the Democrats. They’ve become radicalized. They don’t want to see crime stopped, which we can very easily do on the southern border, and it really is a shame what’s happening with the Democrats.
“This will go on for a while, but ultimately, the American people will have their way, because they want to see no crime,” he said, promising that the White House will respond to it in a timely manner.
Watch his full response below:
NEW: “I’m not surprised,” Pres. Trump says of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s response amid State of the Union standoff.
— ABC News (@ABC) January 23, 2019
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet