VIDEO: Pro-ObamaCare group releases misleading ad targeting Collins for supporting Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A pro-ObamaCare group is targeting Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) in new TV and digital ads for voting to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
The ad imitates a breaking news alert, with a narrator saying that the Supreme Court has voted to overturn ObamaCare and its protections for people with pre-existing conditions.
The article goes on to state the following:
Democrats and activist groups supportive of ObamaCare have argued that Kavanaugh would be the deciding vote against the health-care law should a lawsuit challenging it make it to the Supreme Court.
As the narrator announces the false “breaking news” that Kavanaugh cast the deciding vote to overturn Obamacare, a caption flashes across the screen that reads, “sometime in 2019 or 2020.” Watch the video ad below:
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds