VIDEO: Prosecutor says 10 children were tortured for sadistic purposes, mother denies abuse allegations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Children removed from a squalid California home described acts of intentional abuse that resulted in puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a pellet gun, authorities said Monday.
Sharon Henry, chief deputy district attorney for Solano County, said she was “horrified” by the statements from the children and that torture was carried out in the house “for sadistic purposes.” She declined to elaborate.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jonathan Allen, 29, the father of the children, has pleaded not guilty to seven counts of torture and nine counts of felony child abuse. He is being held on $5.2 million bail.
Police in Fairfield said earlier Monday that the 10 children, ages 4 months to 12 years, had been removed from their home March 31 after their mother, Ina Rogers, 30, reported her oldest child was missing.
Police found filthy conditions in the home shared by Rogers and Allen, police Lt. Greg Hurlbut said.
“Officers located unsafe and unsanitary living conditions including garbage and spoiled food on the floor, animal and human feces and a large amount of debris making areas of the house unpassable,” he said.
Ina Rodgers defended herself and her husband against the allegations in the video below.
A California mother defends herself and her husband against allegations that her 10 children were abused. Authorities say the kids said they had puncture wounds, burns, bruises and injuries consistent with being shot with a pellet gun. Story: https://t.co/7wGTIRN1Jv pic.twitter.com/r9R4sRk3Oz
— AP West Region (@APWestRegion) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory