VIDEO: Rancher Thanks Trump For The Wall, Gifts Barron His Belt Buckle
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A Texas rancher thanked President Donald Trump for trying to build a border wall Thursday and gave the president his large belt buckle as a gift for Barron.
“I want to gift you with my belt buckle,” the rancher, Monty Awbrey, said. “You can give it to your son, Barron.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The president seemed confused by the gesture at first, prompting laughter from the crowd, but then triumphantly raised the belt buckle up into the air.
“He’s bribing the president!” Trump joked. “I want this to be out in the open, everybody. I don’t know if this is worth ten cents of $50,000 but, anyway, that’s very nice.”
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents